Book a hotel near Folk Art Center, Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Folk Art Center
Folk Art Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Folk Art Center inspires curiosity in the minds of all those who visit.
You can visit it in Asheville, which is 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
For stress-free access to Folk Art Center, book a room at one of the 5 hotels that are a short drive away. Discerning travelers enjoy the Holiday Inn Asheville-Biltmore East, Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East and Ramada Asheville Southeast, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If elegant facilities aren't a priority, take a look at some of the bargain solutions available. Make inquiries at the Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road and the Econo Lodge Biltmore.
If you want to indulge in the finer things in life, you'll find a couple of first-class hotels a short drive away. Rooms at the Grand Bohemian Asheville, Autograph Collection and The Omni Grove Park Inn are ideal choices.
Take a break away from your overflowing schedule and have a coffee and snack at Filo (1155 Tunnel Road, Asheville.) When hunger has really taken hold, it's a short walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) to East Village Grille (1177 Tunnel Road, Asheville).
Other Things to Do Near Folk Art CenterSurely you're not planning to call it quits after Folk Art Center? Set aside some time to check out what else there is to do:
- With a diversity of wonderful species, Western North Carolina Nature Center is invariably a great place to tour and enjoy the wildlife first-hand.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you explore Blue Ridge National Heritage Area.
- If you're hoping to find a place to peacefully think about the spiritual side of life, make your way to Chatlos Memorial Chapel.
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Asheville Mall. Be sure to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Ensure you save some room in your luggage if you plan to go to Innsbruck Mall.