- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Triangle Tattoo Museum
- 8 min walk
- Glass Beach
- 9 min walk
- Skunk Train
- 10 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fort Bragg, Oceanside Inn and Suites is near the beach. Point Cabrillo Lighthouse and Kelley House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Skunk Train and Noyo Harbor.
- Triangle Tattoo Museum - 8 min walk
- Glass Beach - 9 min walk
- Pudding Creek Beach - 9 min walk
- Skunk Train - 10 min walk
- Otis R. Johnson Park - 19 min walk
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 137 min drive
About this property
Oceanside Inn and Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One Very Bad Room
The only thing we can say about our stay, was that the manager was polite and the location was good. Otherwise, the bed was like "trying" to sleep on a rock, it was so hard no give at all ! The wall heater didn't work, so we were given a small portable room heater, which would have been fine, but it was November 25,and very cold, raining, and wind was blowing 50 miles per hour !! We had to pad the front door with towels to keep the wind & rain out ! This was the most terrible experience we've ever had in 44 yrs of marriage !