Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Fort Collins, a family-friendly city known for its breweries and concert halls, as well as attractions like Old Town Square and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery. Take your pick from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Collins and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Collins with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Horsetooth Mountain Park, Boyd Lake State Park, and Benson Sculpture Garden.
- Other things to see include Avery House, Fort Collins Lincoln Center, and Odell Brewing Company.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet City, or Alpine Koi & Reef.
- For vet care, Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Raintree Animal Hospital, and South Mesa Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Collins
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Collins
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Windsor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Collins
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Fort Collins.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.