You're bound to enjoy your visit to Fort Frederica National Monument.
Brunswick, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta, is where you'll find it.
Put your feet up and chill out after a day visiting Fort Frederica National Monument. You can pick from 16 hotels that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the Ocean Lodge and Hodnett Cooper's North Breakers.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at excellent prices. That is exactly what awaits you during your stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. You can inquire about the Epworth By The Sea and the Budget Motel & Efficiencies.
A night or more at the Sea Gate Inn by Sea Palm Resort is sure to be a fantastic experience. It is just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Frederica National Monument
Surely you aren't going to call it quits after Fort Frederica National Monument? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Christ Church, Frederica is a peaceful place of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to visit and admire.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, visit Sea Palms Resort Golf Course.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy a trip to Captain Scott Owens, where there's lots of activities to get you on the water.
- Head to Mildred Huie Museum at Mediterranean House, where you might enjoy what's being displayed and discover something new.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, spend a few hours at Sea Island Golf Club.