Book a hotel near Fort Halifax, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Halifax
Fort Halifax Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching around for something interesting to do during your travels, a visit to Fort Halifax is an excellent choice.
Augusta, the capital of the state, is thrilled to host it.
Put your feet up and take it easy after exploring Fort Halifax. You can pick from 6 hotels that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Hampton Inn Waterville and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waterville - North to your shortlist.
If you would like to save a bit of money for some of the more important things in life, stay at one of the budget-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. You'll be able to find the Fireside Inn & Suites Waterville and the Econo Lodge Waterville a reasonable distance away.
Cafe atmosphere varies widely from place to place. Order a hot drink from Cumberland Farms, a brief stroll from Fort Halifax, and notice the little differences! Or, perhaps you could try to find a free table at Bee's Snack Bar. It's close at hand and well-known for feeding hungry patrons with mouth-watering fare. A glass or two of wine at Lobster Trap & Steakhouse could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Fort HalifaxIf you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Visitors often enjoy tours of Redington Museum, a memorable historic residence.
- You'll enjoy the rich, magnificent voices that can be heard at Waterville Opera House.
- Art fans should visit Common Street Arts and check out what's in the gallery.
- Go on a tour of Thomas College, and appreciate the historic buildings and grounds.
- The historic architecture of Colby College can inspire any history buff.