ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Fort Lauderdale stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Fort Lauderdale resort, you'll find Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center and Pier 66 Marina. Fort Lauderdale Beach and Jungle Queen Riverboat are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A marina, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
IPod docks, WiFi
In addition to WiFi, the 589 guestrooms offer wired Internet and balconies. Other amenities include iPod docks, LCD TVs, and refrigerators.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina ratings based on 91 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Jul 3, 2019 by Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina.
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
About the Hilton Fort Lauderdale MarinaLocation 1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina offers its guests a marina, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this resort measures 22000 square feet (2044 square meters) and includes conference space. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Fort Lauderdale resort.
- 589 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 3 buildings
- 22000 sq ft of conference space
- 2044 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1980
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (7 km / 4.3 mi)
- Train station: Fort Lauderdale Station (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina offers 589 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private balcony
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 10 lbs
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marina Hilton
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Hilton Marina
- Hilton Marina Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Marina Hotel
- Hilton Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marina Hilton
- Marina Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Resort
- Hilton Marina Resort
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).