Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Fort Worth, TX from $46
Top Fort Worth Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Worth, a city known for its horseback riding, and sights like Sundance Square and Fort Worth Convention Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 128 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Worth and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Worth with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fort Worth Water Gardens, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, and Eagle Mountain Lake.
- Other things to see include Will Rogers Coliseum, Fort Worth Zoo, and Stockyards Station.
- Need a pet store? Try Canine Advanced Training Services, Tyler's Tanks, or BoutiqueCats Bengals.
- For vet care, Arkansas-Browning Animal: Lippett Alice DVM, Beth Loter DVM, and Neil Jr William H DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Worth
- Sonesta Simply Suites Fort Worth
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Euless, TX - Dallas
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Worth
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Fort Worth.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.