Book a hotel near Fountains of Bellagio, Las Vegas Strip
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fountains of Bellagio
Fountains of Bellagio Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? Fountains of Bellagio was made to be witnessed.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Las Vegas.
Everyone wants to visit Fountains of Bellagio while they are here, so it's no surprise that there is an array accommodations nearby. With as many as 34 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you shouldn't have any problems finding a place that checks out. Start by looking into the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nobu Hotel and The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas.
The world is an enormous place, so it's smart to stretch your travel budget. There are a range of hotels nearby that can help you do that. A mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip, and you'll encounter the Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're a person who collects fine wine and is fond of sleeping on luxury bed linen, you'll appreciate the similar pleasures that are offered at some of the upmarket hotels close by. Some excellent choices are the SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, located only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Make yourself comfortable, rest your feet and enjoy a bite to eat at Le Cafe Ile St. Louis, a well-liked eatery just a stone's throw from Fountains of Bellagio. If you'd like something a bit more filling, Mon Ami Gabi is also nearby and has a range of delicious meals. Of course, there is no finer way to cap off a long day of traveling than with a relaxing drink or two. Arc Bar, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Fountains of BellagioAfter you've visited Fountains of Bellagio, get ready for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Pack your bathing suit and take the plunge into the refreshing water of Soleil Pool.
- Have a look at Las Vegas Eiffel Tower, an easy to find landmark that's visible from far and wide.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the perfect memento at Grand Bazaar Shops.
- Whether you're a big spender or just after some fun, Bellagio Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to try your luck.
- Go and see the works of art that are currently exhibited at Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.