Find out about important events from previous centuries as you explore Frankfort Light.
Traverse City, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
The 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Frankfort Light are perfect for those who are short on time. Many travelers like the Harbor Lights Resort, Agape Leelanau Cottage and Agape Bayside Cottage, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Villa Marine Bar (228 Main Street, Frankfort) is a popular local eatery that locals frequent after an eventful day, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Frankfort Light
If you have more time, check out what else is happening in the area:
- There's nothing quite like the serenity of sitting by the water. Set aside some time and appreciate the sight of the sun's reflection on the water at Frankfort Beach.
- Enjoy a selection of music shows and cultural events offered by Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Take a break to look at some of Mother Nature's bird species and wildlife at Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve.
- Point Betsie Lighthouse has steered many seamen to shore throughout the years and is an important monument in the area.
- Go for a memorable hike among the beauty of nature at Old Indian Trail, a popular local trail.