Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Frantoio Marsicani?
It's located in Morigerati, which is 200 miles (322 kilometers) out of the country's capital, Rome.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Hotel del Parco before you set out for Frantoio Marsicani. Being just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
You won't need to spend all your savings in order to stay at a clean and comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are not too far away. You can take a look at the Tenuta Terre di Bosco and the Villa Comics.
After an eventful day, rest your weary head at an upmarket establishment that's just a quick drive away. Popular choices are the Hotel Torre Oliva and Hotel Orion.
Other Things to Do Near Frantoio Marsicani
Here are some of the area's other things to do:
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, test your photography skills and wander through nature at Oasi WWF di Morigerati.
- Admire the sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and enjoy the breeze at Policastro Harbour. Contact them for information.
- You'll enjoy the serenity as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Cascate Capelli di Venere.
- If you like spending time beside the water, get in touch with Scario Harbour, a local marina, for information on visiting and events.
- During your time here, be sure to see Area Marina Protetta Costa degli Infreschi e della Masseta, a local marina.