Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Frederick, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and art galleries, as well as attractions like National Museum of Civil War Medicine and Frederick Fairgrounds. Take your pick from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Frederick and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Frederick with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cunningham Falls State Park, Catoctin Mountain Park, and Union Mills Homestead Park.
- Other things to see include Harry Grove Stadium, Francis Scott Key Mall, and Westview Promenade.
- Need a pet store? Try Rick's Fish & Pet Supply, Pet Valu, or Aquatic Creations Ltd.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Ballenger Creek Veterinary, and Palmer Animal Hospital Dr. Palmer Philip DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Frederick
- Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
- Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Drive
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Thurmont
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Frederick
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Frederick.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.