Book a hotel near Freshwater Lagoon, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Freshwater Lagoon
Freshwater Lagoon Hotel & Travel Guide
Inhaling the fresh air at Freshwater Lagoon is a great way to calm your frazzled nerves.
It is situated in Eureka, which is roughly 230 miles (370 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Hotels close by are not readily available. The Gingerbread Mansion Inn, the Carter House Inns and the Mt. Emily Ranch Bed and Breakfast are among the most convenient places, 50 miles (80 kilometers), 30 miles (48 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Freshwater LagoonYou'll be able to discover an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Freshwater Lagoon:
- Humboldt Lagoons State Park is an ideal escape for travelers wanting to get in touch with nature.
- Grab some maps and brochures from Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center to find out more about the area.
- Take a break to see some of nature's bird species at Lady Bird Johnson Grove.
- Lovers of the great outdoors will adore a day trip to Gold Dust Falls.
- Go wildlife viewing, hone in on your photography skills and stroll through nature at Patrick's Point State Park.