Book a hotel near Fresno Metropolitan Museum, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fresno Metropolitan Museum
Fresno Metropolitan Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Fresno Metropolitan Museum to your travel to-do list.
Fresno, where it can be found, lies 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you're not planning to travel that far from Fresno Metropolitan Museum, perhaps you'd like to spend a night or two at one of the 5 hotel options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center, the Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center and the Super 8 Fresno Convention Center Area are a few that are recommended, and only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Why not book a hotel that is closer to the more economical end of the spectrum? It's a great way to stay on top of your vacation budget. You might wish to try the La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite which is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Americas Best Value Inn, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Whether you're after some snacks or just somewhere to relax, Brew Fix Coffee Shop has just what you need, and it's just a short walk away. If you're seeking something more substantial, book a table at Uptown Nutrition, another nearby option. If you find that the sight of the setting sun brings on a sudden thirst, stop at Mezcal Lounge for an icy beer or a soft drink on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Fresno Metropolitan MuseumYou've come here to experience Fresno Metropolitan Museum, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Experience a selection of artistic events regularly offered by Arte Americas and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- Take a look at what's being exhibited at 1821 Gallery and Studios.
- Whether you love beer or not, Tioga Sequoia Craft Brewery is an interesting experience.
- St. John's Cathedral of Fresno is a noteworthy place of worship that is certainly worth a visit.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Meux Home Museum can help you to become more invested in the land and its citizens during your stay.
To get to and from Fresno Metropolitan Museum, you could consider taking a train. The nearest station, Fresno Station Business Center, is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.