Book a hotel near Fresno Philharmonic, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fresno Philharmonic
Fresno Philharmonic Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Fresno Philharmonic is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next vacation.
It's located in Fresno, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're looking for a suitable hotel, you can take your pick from 14 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fresno Philharmonic. Lots of people would recommend the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn By Marriott Fresno, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fresno, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
A successful vacation doesn't have to send you to the poorhouse. Stay at the Quality Inn Fresno Near University, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, to stretch your budget as far as it can go.
When you've wrapped things up at Fresno Philharmonic, take a leisurely stroll to Le Parisien Cafe for a light meal, a caffeine fix or a cold beverage. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a look at the menu at Sashimi Express - Fresno, a great eatery close by. If that's not enough, think about stopping for a few drinks at TGI Fridays.
Other Things to Do Near Fresno PhilharmonicOnce you are finished with Fresno Philharmonic, you can think about the area's other attractions:
- If you've got nothing else planned, Boomers! Fresno is the go-to location for those who are searching for a way to amuse rambunctious youngsters.
- Riverpark Shopping Center is wonderful shopping destination, offering a wide variety of stores and food options.
- An experience full of captivating fragrance and inviting colors is exactly what awaits you at Shizen Friendship Garden. Inquire about visiting hours before heading off to this popular private garden.
- Are you hoping to find somewhere to enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just soak up the sun? Head over to Woodward Park.
- The old buildings and structures of California State University Fresno will enthrall any history buff.