Book a hotel near Frostburg State University, Cumberland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frostburg State University
Frostburg State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve into the region's history at Frostburg State University, a must-do attraction for history enthusiasts.
It's located in Cumberland, 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Annapolis.
If you want to be right among the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels to look into nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Frostburg State University you'll discover the Hampton Inn Frostburg and Quality Inn & Suites.
If you believe traveling is actually more about seeing new cultures than sleeping in swanky establishments, try the budget accommodations that are a short drive away. You might like to make some inquiries at the Super 8 La Vale Cumberland and the Gunter Hotel.
If you're the sort of traveler who does quite a bit of your sightseeing from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you've come to the right place. An easy walk away, Starbucks has got all the drinks and snacks you could desire. If you're planning to go out for dinner, stick around the area and check out the menu at Moe's Southwest Grill. Of course, there is no finer way to finish off a day's exploring than with a drink or two. Bowery Street Pub, also a brief walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Frostburg State UniversityOnce you are done with Frostburg State University, you can look into the area's other attractions:
- Explore the city's cultural scene and see a play at Palace Theater.
- Should you be hoping to visit a quiet spot where you'll have the opportunity to learn and challenge your intellect, head to Frostburg Library, a local library featuring excellent resources.
- Enjoy a trip through the history of transportation at Thrasher Carriage Museum, an exciting day out for you and your friends.
- Make your way to Noah's Ark and get better acquainted with the spiritual side of this area.
- If you love sports and would love to play, check out Maplehurst Country Club.