Book a Hotel Near Garden of Gethsemane, Jerusalem
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Garden of Gethsemane
Garden of Gethsemane Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Garden of Gethsemane on your next vacation?
If you've always dreamed of visiting Jerusalem, the national capital, here is your excuse!
Do you find that you're a bit fussy when it comes to picking hotels? You will be sure to find something that ticks all your boxes here, with around 90 accommodation possibilities in the vicinity of Garden of Gethsemane. The King David Jerusalem is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, The David Citadel Hotel and the Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World are situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Save money without compromising on comfort at the bargain hotels nearby. A pair of excellent places are the Mount Zion Boutique Hotel and the King Solomon Hotel Jerusalem, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll appreciate an excellent selection of top-end facilities at the area's upmarket hotels. The American Colony Hotel The Leading Hotels of the World and the Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center are two of the popular selections, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Some of us are simply not made for mornings. For those that woke feeling a bit slack, a steaming hot coffee at Bassem's Gallery & Cafe (Via Dolorosa Street 40, Jerusalem) is an excellent way to kick-start the day. Stomach still grumbling? Order some plates to share at Hotel Seven Arches (Jerusalem,) a popular local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Garden of GethsemaneAfter you're finished at Garden of Gethsemane, there are a range of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- It's worth going to see Church of All Nations, a peaceful place of worship as well as a local attraction.
- Head to Tomb of the Virgin Mary to get a glimpse of times long gone.
- Cemeteries aren't just strange and macabre attractions. Visitors to Tomb of Mujir al-Din come face to face with architecture, art, history and more at this fascinating destination.
- Church of Mary Magdalene is a pleasant and peaceful place of prayer. You can merely look at it from afar or find out if you can make arrangements to spend some time inside.
- Dominus Flevit Church is a peaceful house of worship and an interesting local attraction that you might like to visit.