Book a hotel near Garland Park, Washington Virginia Vale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Garland Park
Garland Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a new experience at Garland Park.
It's found in Denver, a state capital that boasts a wide range of fascinating sites.
Choice of hotel can be the difference between a mediocre getaway and an outstanding one. There are 12 accommodation options to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Garland Park, so it shouldn't be difficult to locate one that's got everything you need. Lots of travelers enjoy the Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek, Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek and Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It shouldn't take you too long to realize the value of the surrounding area's economical hotels. You can take a look at the La Quinta Inn Denver Central and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver SE.
If you want to enjoy the finer things, there are a handful of first-class options that are just a short drive away. You might want to ask about rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Denver and The Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
If you need a brief rest from Garland Park, take the short walk to Sojourners Coffee & Tea for a freshly brewed cup of coffee. If you're after something more substantial, Monaco Inn Restaurant is also nearby and has a good selection of tasty meals. After the sun has gone down, you might want to stroll down the road to W.T. Shortys Sports Grill for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Garland ParkBesides Garland Park, here is a list of some additional things in the area you're going to want to do:
- You can imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you explore Four Mile House Historic Park, a local historic house.
- Check out Mizel Museum, where your kids may like what's being displayed and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- Take out a bit of time to admire Ivy Chapel at Fairmount Cemetery. Look into visiting information if you would like to tour these hallowed halls.
- You might be fanatical about aircraft, or you might just like the relative ease of air travel. It doesn't matter how you feel about the art of flight, visitors of all ages will be intrigued by Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum.
- Kick off your shoes and clear your mind in Observatory Park, a green urban oasis.