Overview of Best Western Plus City Hotel
Guests rated this property 4.6/5 for cleanliness.
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy (Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti)3 min walk
Piazza de Ferrari4 min walk
Palazzo Rosso4 min walk
Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo)21 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Genoa, Best Western Plus City Hotel is near a metro station and near the beach. Piazza de Ferrari and Palazzo Ducale are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Old Port. Check out an event or a game at Luigi Ferraris Stadium, and consider making time for Aquarium of Genoa, a top attraction not to be missed. Guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Via Garibaldi - 2 min walk
- Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy (Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti) - 3 min walk
- Piazza de Ferrari - 4 min walk
- Palazzo Rosso - 4 min walk
- Genoa City Hall - 5 min walk
- Genoa Genova Brignole Station - 14 min walk
- Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) - 21 min drive
- PESCIOLINO – Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app