Overview of Bristol Palace Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Piazza de Ferrari - 2 min walk
- Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy (Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti) - 2 min walk
- Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana) - 3 min walk
- Palazzo Ducale - 5 min walk
- Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - 7 min walk
- Genoa Genova Brignole Station - 11 min walk
- Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) - 17 min drive
- Giotto – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bistrot – Serves light fare daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- 15-cm TV
- Digital channels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- City/local tax: EUR 3.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 27 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app