Book a hotel near Giardini della Biennale, Castello
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Giardini della Biennale
Giardini della Biennale Hotel & Travel Guide
At Giardini della Biennale, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all the worries and stress of city living. Take an invigorating walk, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Venice, as it's a lovely city to explore in its own right.
You'll be pleased to know that there are no less than 25 hotels within walking distance, making your trip that much simpler. Why don't you start searching at the Hotel Bucintoro, Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena and Double Arch Apartments?
The competition between budget hotels means that there is always a good deal for the penny-pinching traveler. The Ca' Lucatello TownHouse and the Corte Nova are a couple of examples. They're 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Following a fun-filled day of touring, get a good night's sleep at one of the lavish hotels just a hop, skip and a jump away. The Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and the Hotel Londra Palace are a couple of the excellent possibilities, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Within a short walk of Giardini della Biennale, Caffè La Serra is an ideal place to immerse yourself in the local area's cafe scene. However, if your belly's trying to tell you something, you can go to Ristorante Paradiso, also nearby. Finish up a long afternoon with a couple of drinks at Bar Da Lele, also very close by, and be sure to propose a toast to your colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Giardini della BiennaleOnce you're finished with Giardini della Biennale, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Go to Giardini Pubblici, a grassy oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the natural surroundings.
- Make a bit of time to go and look at Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola. Inquire about information on visiting if you would like to tour these hallowed halls.
- Dali Universe is a hidden gem where you can enjoy what's being exhibited.
- There's nowhere better to relax than Parco delle Rimembranze. Read the newspaper, throw a frisbee with the kids or have a picnic with your friends and family in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Make your way to Church of St. John Bragora and get better acquainted with a spiritual side of this place.