Would you like to improve your golf game? Golden Eagle Golf Club is a wonderful place to develop your skills and maybe lower your handicap.
Weems, where it is situated, is 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Richmond.
If you're somewhat strapped for time, inquire about rooms at The Whispering Pines Motel-whitestone. It's located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Golden Eagle Golf Club.
Other Things to Do Near Golden Eagle Golf Club
After your time is done at Golden Eagle Golf Club, there are a number of other things to see in the rest of the area:
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make arrangements to pay a visit to Historic Christ Church, a peaceful house of prayer.
- A trip to The Dog and Oyster Vineyard is sure to be a journey for your palate.
- Steamboat Era Museum boasts memorabilia, scale vessels and photographs that speak of the nautical history of the area.
- Good Luck Cellars is a great destination for everyone from wine collectors to casual drinkers.
- Go for a walk and see the protected reserve at Hughlett Point Natural Area.