Improve your swing or just have some light fun while playing golf with friends at Golf Bodensee.
It's in Lindau, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from Bern, the country's capital.
You don't have to drive for ages to find a hotel. There are 11 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Golf Bodensee. The Hotel Bad Schachen and Hotel Bayerischer Hof are two establishments you might want to consider.
Live the lifestyle of the rich and famous at one of the handful of upmarket hotels a short commute away. The Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand and Hotel Reutemann-Seegarten are excellent choices.
Other Things to Do Near Golf Bodensee
Once you've finished with Golf Bodensee, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Improve your swing and attempt to shave some strokes off your game at Lindau-Bad Schachen Golf Club.
- Grasp a deeper sense of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around Peterskirche, a local church.
- History enthusiasts will be keen to visit Lindau City Museum, a place where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.
- The passageways of Old Town Hall are home to some interesting historic tales. Find out more about this preserved structure by going on a tour.
- Lindau Harbor has escorted many boats along the coast over time and is an important monument in the region.