Do you think you're ready to get an eagle? You'll want to be on the ball when you pay a visit to Gordon Lakes Golf Course.
To reach it, go approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Augusta.
There aren't any accommodations in the vicinity of Gordon Lakes Golf Course, so you'll have to be prepared for a bit of a commute. Many visitors recommend the Sleep Inn & Suites, the Best Western Augusta West and the Ramada Augusta Downtown Hotel and Conference Center, located 16 miles (26 kilometers), 9 miles (14 kilometers) and 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Gordon Lakes Golf Course
After you've seen all there is to see at Gordon Lakes Golf Course, there are even more things to see in the area:
- Those interested in the military will enjoy spending some time at Fort Gordon. If you make arrangements, there's a possibility you can have a tour.
- Some quiet time at Signal Corps Museum will cast light on the stories and struggles behind the exhibits on display.
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could head to Laurel and Hardy Museum.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at Augusta Mall, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Grab a couple of maps and leaflets from Georgia Visitor Information Center - Augusta to learn more about the area.