Overview of Peterson Bay Lodge: 2021 Summer booking now! Don’t miss out!
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 72-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Blackwater Lake9 min drive
Tioga Beach and Picnic Area14 min drive
Grand Rapids, MN (GPZ-Itasca County)17 min drive
Forest History Center18 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Grand Rapids, this lodge is on the beach. Forest History Center is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Schoolcraft State Park and Blackwater Lake. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching. Guests appreciate the lodge's quiet location.
- Blackwater Lake - 9 min drive
- Tioga Beach and Picnic Area - 14 min drive
- Forest History Center - 18 min drive
- Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital - 18 min drive
- Pokegama Golf Course - 19 min drive
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) - 127 min drive
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app