Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Deer River Wayside Park - 1 min walk
- Blackwater Lake - 14 min drive
- Tioga Beach and Picnic Area - 18 min drive
- Forest History Center - 23 min drive
- Schoolcraft State Park - 23 min drive
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) - 135 min drive
About this property
White Oak Inn & Suites
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app