Planning a visit to Grandover Resort East Course?
Greensboro, about 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
If you're primarily here to visit Grandover Resort East Course, it could be a good idea to get a room at the Grandover Resort Golf and Spa. At 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
The surrounding area's low-cost hotels offer a great standard of service while keeping prices as affordable as possible. The Quality Inn & Suites Airpark East and the Extended Stay America - Greensboro-Wendover Ave-Big Tree Way are worth considering.
Have a rest from touring and spoil yourself with some culinary delights at Cafe Expresso East (1000 Club Road, Greensboro), only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Grandover Resort East Course
If you'd love to experience more than just Grandover Resort East Course, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Spending time at Guilford Technical Community College will take you back to your more youthful days and give you an opportunity to see modern campus life.
- Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park is a thrilling water adventure. On a hot day, this is the perfect location to relax and chill.
- Chill out on the water rides at Wet N Wild Emerald Pointe. Come prepared with your swimsuit and towel!
- Check out World's Largest Highboy Dresser for a great selfie opportunity and the opportunity to gaze at the statue close up.
- A popular sports and fitness center, Airbound Trampoline Park Greensboro is a place the whole family will enjoy.