Book a hotel near Granite Peak Ski Area, Wausau
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Granite Peak Ski Area
Granite Peak Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
You're sure to have fun with your family at Granite Peak Ski Area, regardless of whether you carve up the powder all day or drink hot chocolate by the fire.
You can find it in Wausau, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) out of the state capital, Madison.
There are 3 nearby hotels for you to mull over that are sure to have what you're looking for. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Granite Peak Ski Area you will find the Quality Inn and Hilton Garden Inn Wausau.
Lay your head down at one of the budget solutions in the surrounding area. Why not consider the Econo Lodge Rothschild and the Days Inn & Suites Wausau?
If the exploring has left you more than a little hungry, make your way to Top of the Rib Concessions (Friends of Rib Mountain State Park, 4200 Park Rd, Wausau). It's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Granite Peak Ski AreaHere are some more of the area's other popular diversions:
- Witness beautiful scenery and get back to nature at Rib Mountain State Park.
- Prepared to give your wallet a workout? The well-known Lil' Ole Winemaker Shoppe is a must-see on a lot of people's schedules.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your getaway by attending a play at Arts Block/Grand Theatre.
- Learning about the history of a region at Marathon County Historical Museums will make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your vacation.
- The French painter Renoir once claimed that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and discover Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum during your vacation?