Enjoy your time at Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
It is situated in Hatteras. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Thinking about where you can stay? There are 3 nearby hotels which offer travelers a perfect night's sleep. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Breakwater Inn and Village Marina, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
At Ferry Bites (58848 Marina Way, Hatteras, travelers can taste each and every morsel of a full meal. Stop by at The Wreck Tiki Bar (58848 Marina Way A-4, Hatteras), the perfect place for enjoying a cocktail.
Other Things to Do Near Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
After visiting Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum, prepare for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- Take a look at one or two maps and leaflets from Hatteras Village Welcome Center and learn more about the area.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family outing when you visit Frisco Native American Museum.
- Even if you're an avid golfer, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little friendly competition between friends at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts.
- Look no further than Buxton Seafood if you're looking for a nice place to sit down to a good meal.
- Enjoy the classical design and the rich background of Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.