Leave your phone in the car and enjoy a break away from the trappings of the digital world at Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve.
It's to be found in Traverse City. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital of Lansing.
Accommodations are a bit sparse in the immediate vicinity of Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve, but you'll find 5 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Harbor Lights Resort and Agape Leelanau Cottage.
Other Things to Do Near Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve
You can stop by a wide range of other attractions after visiting Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve:
- Attend the performance of your choice and see a few of the exhibits put on by Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts.
- Looking for a beach escape? Bring your sunglasses to Frankfort Beach and enjoy the saltiness of the sea air.
- Admire the classical architecture along with the rich navigational background of Frankfort Light.
- An excursion to Benzie Area Historical Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and informative.
- From remarkable figures to unforgettable moments in time, Arcadia Area Historical Museum holds displays that are worth seeing.