Earth's works of art are wonderful to see. Grotte de L'Ambime is one of them.
If you do decide to visit, your journey will bring you to Comblain-au-Pont, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Saarbruecken.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Grotte de L'Ambime, there are a total of 2 accommodation options for you to consider. You should add the La Buissonnière and Hotel a la Ferme to your list.
Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Le Dollar (Place Leblanc 10, Comblain-au-Pont) is a warm and welcoming place to savor a superb cup of coffee or two and tasty sweets. A relaxed stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) will lead you to Chez Georges. Restaurant Grec (Place Leblanc 4, Comblain-au-Pont), which offers diners more filling fare.
Other Things to Do Near Grotte de L'Ambime
Take advantage of your time away by heading over to the area's other attractions once you're done with Grotte de L'Ambime:
- Do your kids ever imagine what life could have been like hundreds of years ago? Go to Ouffet la Chateau, a local historic castle, and take part in a guided exploration.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit International Gomze Golf Club.
- Think about going to see Eglise Saints-Pierre-et-Paul, a house of prayer and a local attraction.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or just starting out, don't miss the chance to play a round at Royal Golf Club Sart Tilman.
- The twists, turns and dead ends of Le Labyrinthe have puzzled many throughout its time. Head over and see if you're able to escape its mixed up paths.
It's easy to catch a train when you're heading to Grotte de L'Ambime. The closest station, Comblain-au-Pont, is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.