Book a hotel near Gulbenkian Museum, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gulbenkian Museum
Gulbenkian Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
This part of the world is bursting with inspiring ways to while away the time, such as a visit to Gulbenkian Museum.
Found in the national capital, Lisbon District, it's one of the many things that attracts travelers throughout the year.
You are likely to be satisfied by the massive variety of hotels surrounding Gulbenkian Museum. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are approximately 37 to pick from. Why don't you begin looking at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa, SANA Metropolitan Hotel and VIP Grand Lisboa Hotel and Spa?
Planet Earth is an enormous place to explore, so it's a good idea to stretch your budget. There are a range of hotels close by that will help you with that. Ever thought about giving the ibis Lisboa Liberdade a shot? It's 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. A second alternative is the ibis Lisboa Centro Saldanha, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Make your friends on Instagram green-eyed by staying a few nights at one of the sophisticated hotels that are not too far away. You can confirm a booking at the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon or the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If it's been a long day, you can keep your brain alive with a welcome dose of caffeine. You can sample one or two coffees at Sunrest-hotelaria Lda, just a short walk away. Also close-at-hand is Paco - Cervejaria Restaurante, where you can enjoy a more extensive menu. You know it's the right time for a drink or two when evening shadows appear. Ask the bar staff for a locally-made spirit or wine at Forex Club Portugal, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Gulbenkian MuseumYou've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Gulbenkian Museum is just the beginning. After you're done, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Appreciate the impressive assortment of artistic creations at Center for Modern Art. This notable art museum is an excellent area to spend some time.
- El Corte Ingles Mall is a popular destination for shopping, offering an impressive range of stores and food options.
- Estufa Fria is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with the smorgasbord of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Dolce Vita Shopping Monumental Mall, a favorite retail destination for both locals and visitors.
- Responsible for the presentation and safekeeping of important artworks, Dr. Anastacio Goncalves Museum is an excellent destination for those passionate about art.
To access Gulbenkian Museum, get on a train to Entrecampos, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it's 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. You might also want to note that an alternate station, Metro Saldanha, is also nearby, at just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.