Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Gulf Shores, AL from $59
Top Gulf Shores Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Gulf Shores, a tranquil city known for its beaches and concert halls, as well as attractions like Gulf Shores Beach and The Wharf. Choose from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gulf Shores and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gulf Shores with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gulf State Park, Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, and Ono Island.
- Other things to see include Fort Morgan, Waterville USA, and Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try Petsense, Old Orchard Duck Farm, or Lost Bay Reptile.
- For vet care, Dr. Paszkowski, Walker Hometown Animal Care, and Advanced Animal Care are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gulf Shores
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Gulf Shores, AL
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sandy Shores West 202 2 Bedroom Condo
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gulf Shores
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Gulf Shores.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.