Polish your favorite club, find some golf balls and treat yourself to a day at Gullane Golf Course.
You'll find this attraction in Gullane, 15 miles (24 kilometers) from Edinburgh, the country's capital.
You will have 3 hotel options to peruse nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Gullane Golf Course, the Greywalls Hotel and Chez Roux and Ducks Inn are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
For good service at a reasonable price, head over to the Railway Hotel, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
You deserve a night or two at one of the few high-end hotels in the surrounding area. You may want to make a reservation at the Letham House and Drem Farmhouse.
Once you're done with Gullane Golf Course, take a short walk to The Village Coffee House and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you are planning to go out for dinner, stay in the vicinity and check out the menu at The Main Course. Discover a different side of the local area and head to The Old Clubhouse, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Gullane Golf Course
You should take advantage of your precious vacation time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're finished with Gullane Golf Course:
- Nothing in this world compares to the lovely serenity of listening to the songs of the seabirds. Set aside some time and appreciate the sight of the sun's reflection on the water at Gullane Beach.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Muirfield Golf Course.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a round at Luffness New Golf Course.
- Whether you're a golf lover or just starting out, don't miss the chance to hit a round off at Craigielaw Golf Course.
- If the idea of exploring a genuine historic castle excites you, you're definitely in luck! Dirleton Castle awaits your discovery.