Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Guver Canyon, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
Some tourists like to see the national capital, Ankara, first. Once you're finished there, it is 240 miles (386 kilometers) to Antalya, where the attraction is.
The area surrounding Guver Canyon doesn't have any accommodation options. But there is no need to fret, since the neighboring areas have places to stay. 20 miles (32 kilometers) away in Belek, you will find as many as 34 places to stay. Several you might like to consider are the Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek, Susesi Luxury Resort - All Inclusive and Ela Quality Resort Belek - All Inclusive.
Other Things to Do Near Guver Canyon
Whether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Guver Canyon:
- See what's left of a place that was a part of daily life when you tour Termessos.
- With a diversity of incredible species, Antalya Zoo is always the perfect place to visit and enjoy the wildlife first-hand.
- Head to Karain Cave, a local cave that is an intriguing place to see.
- Akdeniz University is not merely an educational institution, but it is also respected as a place of inspiration for the nearby community.
- You'll have a great time finding gifts and souvenirs for friends and family, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Ozdilek Park Shopping Center.