Do not recommend.
1) The room wasn't made after 15:00
- I have arrived at the venue after 15:00, which is the check-in time, but the owner said that the room was not made yet. He just went on to say that there were 30 foreign guests the day before so that there wasn't enough time to make the room. Considering the fact that the check-out time is 10:30, there was more than enough time to clean the room.
2) "The Rules"
- Upon my check-in, the owner did not mention anything about the rules or restrictions when using the hostel. Long story short, I had to throw away my delivery food because I started eating it after 23:00, and the owner had a rather offensive attitude when notifying me this. The thing is, if he had notified me that there was a paper where the rules were written down on the wall, I would have read it; this wasn't notified and I still had to throw away my food.
3) A mean and offensive owner
- As a woman, I felt extremely offended when the owner literally scolded me about eating after 23:00. I said I was sorry but I haven't been informed of the fact, but the owner went on the stare at me and scold me. I felt that I was getting this kind of treatment because I was a young, Korean woman.