Book a hotel near Haleakala National Park, Hawaii
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Haleakala National Park
Haleakala National Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll see precisely why Haleakala National Park is so famous the moment you set eyes on it for the very first time.
You'll be able to explore it by heading to Lahaina, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
Because there aren't any hotels in the immediate vicinity, you'll need to head elsewhere to get your well-deserved rest. You can choose from 6 establishments by venturing to Wailea, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away. The Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Polo Beach Club, A Destination Residence and Fairmont Kea Lani Maui are three options you might like to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Haleakala National ParkIf you are hoping to stuff as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- Helpful information displays and maps can be found at Park Headquarters Visitor Center.
- Take a trip to Hosmer Grove to enjoy a long walk, a bit of birdwatching or a picnic with the kids.
- Climb up to Leleiwi Overlook and take in the sweeping views.
- Kalahaku Overlook is one of the best spots to take in the area.
- If you want to learn more about the region, have a look at Haleakalā Visitor Center and grab a leaflet or two.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Haleakala National Park? Check out our Haleakala National Park travel guide!