Book a Hotel Near Hamilton Gardens, Hiawassee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hamilton Gardens
Hamilton Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Reconnect with nature at Hamilton Gardens, one of the region's most visited natural attractions.
To get there, travel about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, until you get to Helen.
You'll have 2 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all excellent choices. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hiawassee and Lake Chatuge Lodge are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hamilton Gardens.
When you want a memorable dining experience, head to Hawg Wild BBQ And Catfish House (625 U.S. 76, Hiawassee). Located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, it's the perfect venue for dinner with family and friends.
Other Things to Do Near Hamilton GardensOnce you're finished at Hamilton Gardens, don't neglect the area's other sights:
- Nothing lifts one's spirits quite like the fun times of a fair! If you've been feeling a little travel-weary, spend a morning at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds.
- Spend time admiring the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or simply stroll around and enjoy the breeze at Boundary Waters Marina. Contact them for visitor information.
- Make a trip to Jackrabbit Campground, an established camping ground that will be sure to suit what you need.
- See how water management performs a vital role here, with a visit to Chatuge Dam.
- Planets and moons are sure to provide a truly heavenly performance at Rollins Planetarium, an otherworldly experience for adults and kids alike.