Book a hotel near Hamilton Park, Jersey City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hamilton Park
Hamilton Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow nature to cast its spell as you discover Hamilton Park.
Jersey City, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Trenton, is where you will find it.
Spending your evenings in a place that's conveniently situated at the heart of the action helps make for a more exciting trip. Within an easy commute of Hamilton Park, you'll be able to choose from as many as 52 accommodation possibilities. The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Luxy Suites Washington and the W Hoboken are situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Anyone who is fond of a good deal should appreciate staying a night or two at the Candlewood Suites - Jersey City, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
The assortment of hotels at your disposal will impress even the most worldly wanderer. Put up your feet and dream in style! You can find the NYC-JC Guest Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Within a brief stroll of Hamilton Park, Smith & Chang is an ideal place to experience the area's cafe culture. Perhaps you're still hungry? GP's is also close-at-hand and offers visitors a more comprehensive dining experience. Round off a wonderful day and kick back with a drink at Madame Claude Wine, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Hamilton ParkAfter visiting Hamilton Park, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- You'll definitely find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Newport Mall. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the ideal memento at Newport Center Mall.
- Mary Benson Park is a local park that is appreciated by locals and tourists. It's the perfect place to spend a day.
- Take a trip to Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse and and let your thoughts drift as you imagine the people who once were here.
- Should you be hoping to visit a location where you'll have the chance to learn and challenge your intellect, make your way to Jersey City Public Library, a local library that offers notable collections and resources.
A fun way to arrive at Hamilton Park is by metro. The best station in this situation, Newport Path Station, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. A different station you might like to try is Grove Street. It's also quite close, at 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Hamilton Park? Check out our Hamilton Park travel guide!