Dust off your walking shoes and bask in the scenery around you at Hamilton Pool Preserve, a great place to spend some time in the fresh air with the family or friends.
To see it, pack your bags and head for Austin, the lively state capital.
If you're looking for a hotel to spend the night, you'll be required to drive over 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). There are 18 places to stay that are 30 miles (48 kilometers) away in San Marcos. The Hampton Inn & Suites San Marcos, Comfort Suites Near Texas State University and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Marcos, TX are some good examples of what's available here.
Other Things to Do Near Hamilton Pool Preserve
In addition to Hamilton Pool Preserve, you might like to swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Find out exactly what makes the wildlife at Milton Reimers Ranch Park so special.
- Anyone who appreciates nature will enjoy a trip to the protected Westcave Preserve.
- A visit to Westcave Cellars Winery is a journey for your senses.
- Time at Hawk's Shadow Winery is an experience for your palate.
- You'll surely catch the attention of locals simply by mentioning the name, Pedernales Country Club. This is a highly respected club with a variety of outstanding facilities for events and activities.