Book a hotel near Hammerstein Ballroom, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hammerstein Ballroom
Hammerstein Ballroom Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience at Hammerstein Ballroom.
To experience it for yourself, make your way to New York. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with travelers.
You'll be pleased to know that there are as many as 113 hotels within walking distance, making your vacation that much easier. Why don't you look into the New York Marriott Marquis, Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection and The Pearl New York?
You can make big savings without compromising on comfort at the value hotels nearby. The Chelsea Savoy Hotel and the Comfort Inn Times Square West are a couple of examples. They're 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don't have to go too far to surround yourself with luxury. Select from a great range of premium hotels conveniently close by. Strongly endorsed are the Mandarin Oriental, New York and the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Once you're done with Hammerstein Ballroom, take a five-minute walk to Dunkin' Donuts and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Five Guys is also nearby, and is an exceptional place to enjoy a main meal. At the end of the day, you can toast the new memories made at Tick Tock Diner NY, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Hammerstein BallroomSurely you aren't going to call it quits after Hammerstein Ballroom? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Penn Station isn't only a major public transport terminal. You can also visit and admire it as a significant landmark in Penn Station.
- Time spent admiring James A. Farley Post Office will provide you with insight into the general history and character of this destination and the people who live here.
- Bring your sense of humor and get ready to hold onto your sides at local comedy club, National Comedy Theatre.
- If you're seeking a sanctuary to quietly think about the more spiritual aspects of our existence, go to Church of St. Michael.
- Penn Plaza Pavilion is an outstanding venue available for various events. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
If you are on the hunt for an easy way to travel to Hammerstein Ballroom, why not go by metro? Just jump off at the closest station, Pennsylvania Station, it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Another station that's a little farther away, at 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), is 33rd Street.