Book a hotel near Hanakaoo Beach Park, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hanakaoo Beach Park
Hanakaoo Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Behold just a few of the natural world's incredible creations when you visit Hanakaoo Beach Park.
You'll find it in Kaanapali, which is 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the capital of the state.
For quick and easy access to Hanakaoo Beach Park, book a room at one of 19 hotels that are a short commute away. The Kaanapali Alii, the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers and the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas are a few that are recommended, and they are only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Kaanapali Ocean Inn is an obvious choice for those on the hunt for an inexpensive hotel. At only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you don't have to travel very far.
For those visitors who want to splurge, look into two or three of the upmarket hotels here. Two of the consistent favorites are the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Don't be surprised if you find it is difficult to resist the range of mouth-watering baked goodies at Honolulu Coffee at Hyatt (200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina). Your stomach and your tastebuds will thank you if you visit Japengo, 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina.
Other Things to Do Near Hanakaoo Beach ParkYou've traveled for quite some time, so surely Hanakaoo Beach Park won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Get the family together and head to Drums of the Pacific Lu au, where you can splash around in the water to your heart's content!
- Enjoy a few hours of underwater sports at Shoreline Snuba.
- Find out the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Kaanapali Golf Courses.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort.
- Escape all the noise and stop by Kaanapali Beach where you'll only hear the soft crash of the waves.