Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what to do next. Hanapepe Naturals is beckoning.
It's located in Hanapepe, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Hanapepe Naturals, there are 4 hotels to think about. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Waimea Plantation Cottages, a Coast Resort and O'Luina.
Want a coffee to get through your to-do list? Lappert's Hawaii (1-3555 Kaumualii Highway, Hanapepe) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and it's considered to be one of the best places to get your fix. A great local eatery, Mele's Kusina (3625 Iona Road, Hanapepe) serves up hearty fare that will please even the most ravenous appetites.
Other Things to Do Near Hanapepe Naturals
If you want to explore more than just Hanapepe Naturals, see what else the area has to offer:
- Prepared to put your credit card to use? The renowned Talk Story Bookstore is an essential stop on many people's shopping schedules.
- Devote a bit of time to viewing art at Island Art Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Admire the artworks on exhibit at Dawn Traina Gallery.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Kauai Kookie LLC is a fun way to blend in with the locals.
- History buffs and travelers alike should enjoy a bit of time at Swinging Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to learn more about this impressive piece of architecture.