Hands On Glass Studio is certainly a destination worth checking off.
Elmira, where it can be found, sits 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
There are 4 accommodations in the vicinity, so you'd be wise to book ahead. You might enjoy the Staybridge Suites Corning and Fairfield Inn Marriott Corning. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hands On Glass Studio.
At the Comfort Inn Corning, which is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you can sleep soundly, confident that you've clinched the most affordable deal in town.
You never have to travel any farther than Brick House Brewery (1 West Pulteney Street, Corning) if you want a reliable restaurant. Finish off your day at Rock Bottom BBQ (361 Baker Street Extension, Corning), which offers icy cold beers and warm hospitality.
Other Things to Do Near Hands On Glass Studio
Once you're finished at Hands On Glass Studio, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Benjamin Patterson Inn Museum, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Every art piece has an intriguing story to tell. At Corning Museum of Glass, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a closer look and get to know the story behind them.
- Go and admire the works of art that are currently on display at West End Gallery.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once said that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take his advice and discover Rockwell Museum of Western Art during your vacation?
- Regardless of how long it's been, you can still have an amusing afternoon playing miniature golf at Park Avenue Sports Center.