Hanging Lake Trailhead is the perfect destination for travelers wanting to get back in touch with nature.
Glenwood Springs, where it is, lies 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Denver.
Don't stress if you can't find any accommodation options nearby. There are several a bit farther away. With as many as 5 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you won't mind the easy commute from Eagle. The AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle, Eagle River Lodge and Comfort Inn Vail Valley are some you might like to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Hanging Lake Trailhead
As well as Hanging Lake Trailhead, you can stop by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Get out your walking boots and head out to Grizzly Creek Trail. This rewarding and scenic trail is the ideal way to experience the glorious natural beauty of the region.
- Visit the natural hot springs of Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and admire one or two exhibits that are featured at Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts.
- Learn about the intriguing history of railway travel when you visit Glenwood Railroad Museum.
- Relax your body and mind by checking out the natural springs of Glenwood Hot Springs.