Hotels Near Harrah's Casino in Atlantic City, NJ
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harrah's Atlantic City Casino
Harrah's Atlantic City Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
Roulette or cards? Whichever game you like, you will find one to test your luck at Harrah's Atlantic City Casino.
It awaits you in Atlantic City, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
It will be a short commute from your hotel to Harrah's Atlantic City Casino if you decide to stay at one of the 21 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Wyndham Skyline Tower, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You might also like to have a look at the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For those that want low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the less expensive solutions available. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk and the Best Western Envoy Inn.
Whether you want to overindulge yourself or reignite the romance with your beloved, a night or two at a luxury hotel is worth every nickel. You'll discover several establishments within close reach. Travelers can check out the Golden Nugget, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Or you can book the Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, situated 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as wandering around somewhere new to get your appetite going. After spending some time at Harrah's Atlantic City Casino, replenish your energy levels just a short walk away, at Starbucks. A great option when you're searching for a more serious dining experience is Veracruz. Similarly, you won't venture too far to locate it. Continue walking and spend the rest of your day trying out the wine and beer at X Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Harrah's Atlantic City CasinoAfter you're finished checking out Harrah's Atlantic City Casino, get set to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for some fun, Borgata Casino is a fantastic place to try your hand.
- If you enjoy spending time beside the water, get in touch with Senator Frank S. Farley State Marina, a popular marina, for visiting information.
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for some fun, Golden Nugget Atlantic City Casino is a fantastic place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- Really make a night of it, and have dinner and drinks after seeing a concert at Borgata Event Center, a popular local venue.
- Let yourself be transported to a mesmerizing underwater world at Atlantic City Aquarium.