Book a hotel near Harris-Lass Historic Museum, Santa Clara
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harris-Lass Historic Museum
Harris-Lass Historic Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve into some local culture at Harris-Lass Historic Museum, which provides an authentic and rewarding visitor experience.
Santa Clara, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
It's great to have a selection to choose from when you're trying to find a room, and with approximately 18 hotels just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Harris-Lass Historic Museum, you are almost guaranteed to find something close by. Many visitors enjoy the Hotel Valencia Santana Row, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clara, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Cupertino, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can put some cash aside for more adventures if you decide to spend the night at one of the various low-cost hotels close by. A couple of highly-frequented establishments include the Candlewood Suites Silicon Valley, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Mission Inn Santa Clara, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Are you someone who has sophisticated tastes? You can find a couple of first-class establishments conveniently located a quick drive away. Fabulous choices would have to be the Hotel De Anza and The Fairmont San Jose.
Yearning for a cup of coffee, a sweet treat or something else to keep up your energy levels? City Lights Espresso is a pleasant place to enjoy a snack and it's close to Harris-Lass Historic Museum. Also nearby is Cafe Josephine, where you'll find a greater selection of meals. It's the ideal time to have a round of drinks when dusk begins to fall. Make a request for a locally-made spirit or wine at The Ballpark Sports Bar & Grill, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Harris-Lass Historic MuseumSurely you're not going to call it a day after Harris-Lass Historic Museum? Put aside some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- If your searching for a little piece of local history, check out Statue of Saint Clare.
- Kick around a ball with your family and explore the green spaces at Civic Center Park. Perhaps you could even bring a picnic and make a day of it.
- Learning more about the history of an area at De Saissest Museum might help you become more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your trip.
- Enjoy the extensive range of artistic creations at Triton Museum of Art. This prominent art museum is a good place to spend an afternoon.
- Relive the vibrant college lifestyle for a day by checking out Santa Clara University on one of the days that tours are conducted.
A journey by train is a hassle-free way to go to Harris-Lass Historic Museum. The most convenient station, Santa Clara Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.