Book a hotel near Hatteras Island Boardsports, Avon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hatteras Island Boardsports
Hatteras Island Boardsports Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience with a trip to Hatteras Island Boardsports.
To see it, travel approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Avon.
If you love convenience and comfort, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 3 accommodation options that are a short commute from Hatteras Island Boardsports. You should add the Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel to your list of hotels to check out.
Need some caffeine? Grab a coffee at Samantha's Coffee Smoothie, only a short walk from Hatteras Island Boardsports. When you'd prefer somewhere with a more extensive menu, Pangea Tavern will be sure to satisfy an empty stomach. Tourists desiring a drink or two ought to pull up a stool at Juice Stand, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Hatteras Island BoardsportsTake advantage of your free time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're done with Hatteras Island Boardsports:
- Breathe deep and allow the water below you to wash away your concerns at Avon Pier. It is the ideal location for unwinding and getting back to nature.
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll along Avon Fishing Pier, which is beautiful at any time of the day, but especially at sunrise.
- Enjoy the exhibition pieces at Studio 12.
- Admire the art on display at Kinnakeet Clay Works.
- Expert shoppers may want to head straight for Surf's Up, a famous store that people visit the area for.