Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hattiesburg, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Hattiesburg Zoo and Turtle Creek Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hattiesburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hattiesburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Robertson Park, Daphne Park, and De Soto National Forest.
- Other things to see include Pep's Point Water Park, Laundrums Homestead, and Mitchell Farms.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Love At First Sight, or Veterinary Associates of Hattiesburg.
- For vet care, Emergency Vets, Animal Medical Center Of Hattiesburg, and Town & Country Animal Hospital, LLC are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hattiesburg
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Hattiesburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hattiesburg - I-59
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hattiesburg
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Hattiesburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.