Book a hotel near Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hawaii Convention Center
Hawaii Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You never know what could be on at Hawaii Convention Center, so take a look at the scheduled events and just do it!
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Honolulu, the state capital.
Visitors are certain to be satisfied by the wide range of accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Hawaii Convention Center. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are approximately 29 to pick from. Start by looking at the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village and The Modern Honolulu.
See your cash go a little bit farther by spending a night at one of the less expensive hotels available nearby. A pair of excellent places are the Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Reward yourself and stay at one of the top-rated establishments here. You could stay at the Halekulani, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Sit back, smell the coffee and rub shoulders with the locals at Honolulu Coffee Experience Center, which is just a stone's throw away. When you're looking for somewhere with a heartier menu, 塚田農場 can settle a rumbling tummy. Observe a different side of the area and head to Karaoke Hawaii, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Hawaii Convention CenterYou're here to check out Hawaii Convention Center, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has to offer:
- Are you and your family looking for a pleasant spot to relax? Try Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, a wonderful bay.
- Ensure you leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to visit Ala Moana Center.
- For a sweeping view of the ocean, be sure to stop by Magic Island. This impressive promontory is especially nice on a balmy summer's day.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy when they're playing at Old Stadium Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Browse the exhibits at Fort DeRussy to learn more about the military and its history.