Book a hotel near Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every traveler can say they've seen Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, so take it all in when you visit.
Locate Hilo on your map and head there to see it.
Why would you hand over copious amounts of cash for a hotel when you could spend a night or two at the At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast? You don't have to travel very far since it's just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
The Volcano Singing Forest Cottage is the one hotel in the area for those on the lookout for somewhere a little more luxurious. You will find it 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hawaii Volcanoes National ParkAfter you've seen all there is to see at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, there are even more things to experience in the wider area:
- If you're looking for somewhere to keep the kids busy, try Thomas A. Jaggar Museum.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Volcano Golf and Country Club.
- Kilauea gives you a chance to see one of Earth's natural phenomenom.
- What could be better than a cultural trip intermingled with wine? Make time to go to Volcano Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- Make your way to Halemaʻumaʻu Overlook and enjoy the sweeping views.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park? Check out our Hawaii Volcanoes National Park travel guide!